Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An Omelet and Salad




Today's dinner menu was an omelet and salad. To cook an omelet, first cook Chinese fried rice. Put onion, bacon, tuna, cone, and anything you want and rice together and pan-fry them, then flavored with consomme. Next, break an egg and roll the Chinese fried rice into egg. It is difficult to roll well, but it is better if you use two eggs. For the, next, to cook a asalad, first, cut cucumbers and put them into salt water. After drain the water off, put grated radish and tomato an the cucumbers and put dressing on a salad. Then, they are ready to eat!!

5 comments:

puja said...

It looks as delicious as my "Haiki". I like Omulet, I like pom no ki.

Chiro said...

I like omelet!! I think it is difficult to roll well, so I was surprised that it is better if I use two eggs. I'll try so next time I make it.

knob hero said...

Now,I live alone. I hope I can make such a super dinner.

Cana said...

you are good cook!! I cant roll rice with egg well...please tell me the way of rolling :)

AYANA said...

It looks very delicious!! I like eating omlett and slad together, too.I made Elmo-omlette for my blog, so please check it!